Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 8/30: "Becca's Bubbles"

Day 8/30:  "Becca's Bubbles" - 7"x5" - I had to stop painting to run to a dr's appt this morning and, oddly enough, there were bubbles floating through the air on Taylor Road!  No idea where they were coming from, but it made me smile knowing what was on the easel! :)
"Becca's Bubbles"
7"x5"
Oil on Board  $150
 
I started painting this one and had to run out to a doctor's appointment this morning.  Going down one of the busiest roads in town, there were bubbles floating all around.  I could never determine their source...even though they were coming from the direction of my house! :)
 
 

2 comments:

Cindy McDonough said...

I like this one a lot! Great stripes.

Barbara said...

Thanks, Cindy! Stripes in strong light & dark pattern are fun!