Thursday, January 3, 2013

Choosy *SOLD*

 
"Choosy" *SOLD*

7"x5"
$150
 
Day No. 2 of the 30-day painting challenge produced this painting this morning.  I was drawn to the use of primary colors and, well,....peanut butter!  I didn't eat breakfast.  I wonder now how much will be revealed about me in this 30-day challenge.....like a diary!  Don't read too much into these paintings, okay? 
 
Dedicated to my family and friends in Dothan, Alabama, (Home of the National Peanut Festival) where peanuts rule!  Thanks for looking!!
 
 

9 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Another good thing about the 30/30 challenge is that I am discovering more artists! Love it!

Your peanut butter hits home, especially today as I had peanut butter toast this morning for breakfast. Yum!

Cathy Engberg said...

Great still life! Love the primary colors and creamy background. This one really caught my eye!

mmmm peanuts!

Barbara said...

Thank you both so much! ....and I can't get peanut butter toast out of my mind now, but all I have is pumpernickel bread! :(

Kay Wyne said...

I think we can all relate to this little painting...love it!

Barbara said...

Kay - other than my nephew, who is allergic, I don't think I know anyone who turns down peanut butter! :) Thanks for looking!

Lady Fishbone said...

yummy peanuts :)
great work.

Jessica (sketchesofwords)

Charmingdesigns said...

I love this!!

Maria Baluis said...

Nice painting.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I love this, and my husband - an avid peanut butter fan - would love it too! This popped out right away - a great painting!