Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 15/30: "Black & White & Red All Over" *SOLD*

Day 15/30: "Black & White & Red All Over" - The day got very busy and I was hustling to get this one done this afternoon!  Montgomery folks will recognize the paper....Mama will recognize the mug. ;)  Halfway through with the 30/30 Challenge now!
"Black & White & Red All Over" *SOLD*
8" x 6"
Oil on Board
 
Today is Day 15 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge...we're at the halfway mark!  I'm not only surprised that I haven't run out of ideas for paintings, I'm also surprised that I have more than 30 ideas tossing around in my head!  Wow, maybe I'll keep this up!
 
So, the other day I posted a doughnut and mentioned the four food groups: sugar, butter, coffee & chocolate.  I've covered three of them in the last three paintings, so tomorrow is chocolate!  Gave me a great excuse to buy some!  Yeah, I think I'll keep this up! ;)
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments: