Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 12/30: "Resolution? What Resolution?"

Day 12/30:  "Resolution? What Resolution?" - 6"x6" - Have you had your four food groups yet today? Of course, that would be sugar, butter, chocolate and coffee (not pictured).  This one is painted on birch - I think it's my favorite surface.  Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!
"Resolution? What Resolution?"
6"x6" - Oil on Birch
$150
 
So, did you make any resolutions this year?  How's that working out for ya?  We only bought these so I could have one to paint....just so you'll know.....*fingers crossed behind back*
 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sherri Cassell said...

That looks yummy. I think my resolution for this year is to eat more doughnuts! Great job!

Barbara said...

Thanks, Sherri! Sounds like a great resolution to me!! ;)