Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 25/30: "Strawberry Fields Forever"

"Strawberry Fields Forever"
6" x 6"
Oil on Board

One of the reasons I really enjoyed painting these is because, under the hot lamp in my studio, they smelled so good!  It was a pleasure!  More strawberries to come I'm absolutely sure. 

Today and tomorrow I'm teaching a skyscape workshop at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts and I have a wonderful group of students!  They did such a great job!  I did paint two demo's today, but they are still at the museum so I'm glad I had painted ahead to keep up with the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge posts.  So, I am ahead of the game now with a couple in the hopper.  I still will do at least one a day, though, until the end of the month!  

2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I haven't been able to comment every day, but your work has always caught my eye. This is just one more exquisite painting from you, and I love it!

Barbara said...

Claire- thank you so very much for that!! I sincerely appreciate it!!