Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 29/30: "Journey's End" *SOLD*

"Journey's End" *SOLD*
6"x6"
Oil on Board
 
The sun sets on January and also on the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge! 
This has been a really great experience and I do plan to keep it up as much as possible. 
 
 I've stretched my wings a bit and learned a lot over the last 30 days. I've done exercises I've always wanted to do, planned to do, but somehow never found time for.  Being a self-employed artist, I am the one who has to crack the whip and challenge myself.  Of course, I do that to a degree, but there's much more I can do to push myself and learn and become the best artist I can be.   There's so much to learn and I'm so thankful that my job is to learn it!

4 comments:

hopeforsavannah said...

Just an absolutely beautiful painting. It lifts my soul when I look at it. Thank you for including Savannah in your journey.

-Jenny

Barbara said...

Thank you so much! The 30/30 brought me new friends, too!!! :)

Theresa Grillo Laird said...

This is really nice. Can't believe it's only 6x6!

Barbara said...

Thank you, Theresa!!