Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 28-29-30/30: Catching Up and Finishing Up!!!

Four Little Apples
Oil on Board
6"x6"

Color Block Apples I
Oil on Board
10"x10"
 

Color Block Apples II
Oil on Panel
10"x10"
 
Whew!  Done!  I was out of town and didn't have access to post these last paintings the past few days, so here's the caboose!  I started with apples and ended with apples.  I just love Carol Marine (who doesn't!?) and her apple paintings.  Seeing online how she has her workshop students take an apple and paint it in ten minutes over and over, I thought I would give it a go.  That's what I did for the "Four Little Apples" and then set up a few apple compositions to finish out my apple practice and the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.
 
So this weekend, I was in Bentonville, Arkansas and bought a bunch of apples fresh from the farm and can't wait to taste them.  I also was able to visit Crystal Bridges Museum again!  I NEVER get tired of it!  It is amazing!  Thankfully, my husband loves it, too!
 
Thank you all who have followed along and encouraged!


2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Un très joli défilé de pommes...
Elles dansent toutes à leur manière, avec de belles nuances de couleurs.
Une belle entrée en matière pour annoncer l'automne.

gros bisous

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Great work Barbara!