Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Spread the Love" *SOLD*

"Spread the Love" *SOLD*
4"x6"
Oil on Board
 
Now that the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is over, I've been thinking of different challenges I can do myself throughout the year.  The first one I want to do is to celebrate Valentines Day, so this upcoming week I'll be painting with the theme "Famous Couples".  One of the first great duos I thought of, of course, is peanut butter and jelly.  So many daily painters have painted this subject...primarily because Duane Keiser has done it so beautifully!!  I've always wanted to give it a go, but just thought it would be so hard that I never did!  (I really have to get over these irrational painting fears and just do it!!) 
 
More dynamic duos to come as we lead up to Valentines Day!  Thanks for looking!

No comments: