Friday, October 19, 2012

Great Workshop with Qiang Huang!

My painting from the second day of the workshop; 16x12

I just had to write and let everyone know what a wonderful workshop Qiang Huang gave us in Montgomery last weekend.  This very talented artist from Austin, Texas is also a very kind gentlemen and a giving teacher. 
 
I highly recommend his workshops!  He lays everything out thoughtfully and carefully; has great presentations; wonderful demonstrations; and an art business presentation as well.  He was generous with information and we all were just so thrilled to have him here.  It was a pleasure to get to know him and see him paint!
 
Although I am mainly a landscape painter, this foray into still life was so much fun.  I will be doing many more after this workshop!

No comments: