Monday, November 14, 2011

New Deliveries at Renaissance Gallery

This painting, "Keeping the Peas", is one of several just delivered to Renaissance Gallery in Northport, Alabama. The Renaissance Gallery is a lovely gallery in a very charming town just outside of Tuscaloosa. If you're in the area, please stop by as you do your Christmas shopping! The town will not disappoint - you'll find several great shops in addition to this gallery and great places to eat!
Okay - I talked my mother, my husband's aunt, and a friend of theirs into posing for me last summer. They shelled peas, drank tea, and ate watermelon while I got lots of painting reference photos! Thanks, ladies!! :)

2 comments:

Paraskevi Lamprini M. said...

this is how we do it too... all the women of the world are the same!!!
very nice capture

Barbara said...

Thank you so much for your comment, Paraskevi! It's a small world, isn't it!!?? Blessings to you!!